EB-3 is the third preference category for employment-based immigration visas. To petition under EB-3, foreign workers must be a Professional, Skilled or Unskilled/Other Worker. A full-time job offer from a U.S. employer and the labor certification process are required. Workers may not seek a National Interest Waiver under EB-3.

EB-3 Professionals

Foreign workers with a Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree may apply for a Green Card under EB-3. The employer must petition for the worker. The worker must be part of a profession (e.g., physician, attorney, educator, engineer, etc.). Workers are not limited to these professions.

Watch the below video to learn more to learn more about EB-3 and read our blog.

EB-3 Skilled Workers

Workers with at least two years of training or experience in their field of work may petition under EB-3. A Bachelor’s degree is not required.

EB-3 Unskilled / Other Workers

Foreign workers who have less than two years of training or work experience may seek a Green Card under EB-3.  However, this visa category has a lengthy wait time.

Schedule Consultation

Contact us today at 1(718) 301-9732 to schedule your consultation.