We help entrepreneurs and businesses with foreign employees obtain temporary stays in the U.S. for employment or business purposes. Our firm prepares the following types of business nonimmigrant visas:

  1. E-1: treaty trader
  2. E-2: treaty investor
  3. H-1B: speciality occupations
  4. H-2B: non-agricultural workers
  5. H-3: nonimmigrant trainee or special education visitor
  6. L-1A: intracompany managers/executives
  7. L-1B: intracompany specialized knowledge employees
  8. O-1: arts, sciences, education, business or athletics with extraordinary credentials
  9. R-1: temporary religious worker
  10. TN: Canadian or Mexican citizens engaged in business activities

Schedule Consultation

Contact us today at 1 (718) 301-9732 or send us a secure message below.

Caregiver Visa Options

Caregivers play a vital role in the lives of many people. They offer critical support to our loved ones, including our children, elderly parents and sick relatives. Caregivers who are foreign nationals may continue their work in the U.S. if they have certain skills and experiences to qualify for a nonimmigrant visa. The below visas are for temporary stays in the U.S., and they are not a pathway to Green Card (or permanent residency).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s