We help foreigners obtain permanent residency (“Green Card“), visas (F, J, K, and M) and naturalization/citizenship.

Do you want to sponsor your spouse, parent, child or sibling?

Let us help you with this process. We prepare excellent petitions and guide you through the entire process.


Family Visas

There are many types of visas available to help families stay together while a loved one is staying in the U.S.  The Law Office of LaToya N. McBean helps foreign nationals who are seeking entry to the U.S. for work, academic study, business or to join a future or current spouse.

Green Card

Permanent Residency

Becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident (or “green card” holder) is a dream that many people have for themselves and their families. There are important benefits to having a green card, including the right to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely, the right to sponsor other family members, the freedom to travel in and out of the U.S., and the right to apply for U.S. Citizenship.