Need help with your F, J or M visa?

The Law Office of LaToya N. McBean can guide you through the process of obtaining a visa for academic or vocational study. We provide the below services:

Nonimmigrant Visas for Students or Exchange Visitors

  • F-1 student in academic or language training program
  • J-1: student, trainee, intern, or summer work/travel program (exchange visitors)
  • M: vocational/nonacademic study

Schedule Consultation Today

Call us at 1-718-301-9732 or send us a message using the below form.