Need help bringing your fiancé or spouse to the U.S.? 

The Law Office of LaToya N. McBean can help you sponsor your fiancé or spouse. We provide the below services:

Fiance or Spouse Visas

  • K-1: foreign fiance
  • K-3: foreign spouse
  • V: temporary visa available to a spouse or minor child of a green card holder


Marriage-Based Immigrant Visa

U.S. citizens or Green Card holders who are married to a foreign national may file the I-130 Petition to sponsor a spouse. U.S. Citizen petitioners are given the highest priority, and their beneficiary spouse does not have to wait for a visa to become available. However, beneficiary spouses of Green Card holders must wait for a visa to become available based on the Family Preference category.

If the beneficiary spouse is overseas or married to a Green Card holder, he or she will go through consular processing once the visa becomes available. However, if the beneficiary spouse is inside the U.S. and he or she is married to a U.S. Citizen, the beneficiary spouse may seek adjustment of status.

Watch the below video to learn more about Marriage-Based Petitions:

Schedule Consultation

Call us at 1-718-301-9732 or send us a message using the below form.