EB-2 is the second preference category of employment-based Green Card petitions.  To petition under EB-2, foreign workers must be Members of Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Aliens of Exceptional Ability. A job offer from a U.S. employer and the labor certification process is required for an EB-2 petition (unless the foreigner seeks a National Interest Waiver).

In the below video, U.S.A. Immigration Attorney, La Toya McBean, discusses how an Advanced Degree can be used by an employer to sponsor a foreigner for a Green Card. An Advanced Degree is a (1) U.S. Masters degree or foreign equivalent OR (2) a U.S. Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive, post-degree work experience. Watch this video to learn more!

Click here to watch other Pathways to a Green Card videos!

Schedule Consultation @ 1(718) 301-9732

Email @ contact@lawofficelnm.com

Facebook @ McBeanLaw

Twitter @ McBeanLawOffice

LinkedIn @ McBeanLawOffice

The Law Office of LaToya N. McBean is a solo immigration law office in downtown Brooklyn, New York. The office provides legal services to individuals and businesses that are seeking an attorney who is honest, trusted and hardworking. The firm provides family-based and employment-based immigration services. We are equipped to serve clients in all 50 states and outside of the United States.

The information provided in this blog is solely for general information purposes only. It should not be construed as a communication of legal advice or opinion.

Attorney advertisement.